The European Property Finder Group provides personal solutions for your project whether you are buying or renting.
The European Property Finder Group is specialized in Off Market Real Estate Properties.
A villa in Provence, in St Tropez or on the French Riviera ?
A hotel, a vineyard, a farm or an island ?
You ask, we find...
Your satisfaction is our success.
We speak English, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish...
Our new offer - holidays renting :
We organize also your holidays with our exclusive partner in more than 40 destinations.
Are you looking to rent a deluxe villa in the Caribbean, Bali, Thailand, St Barth, Greece, France, Italy or elsewhere around the world ?
Would you prefer to stay on an island paradise in Mexico, or would you like to cruise on the Mediterranean aboard a yacht or sailboat with a staff dedicated only to you ?
For more informations, contact us now :
You want to buy (or rent) a house in Spain (Sevilla, Marbella, Sotogrande...), in France (Paris, Cannes, Marseilles, St Tropez...) or in the USA (Miami), the representation of an Exclusive Buyer Agent (EBA) is absolutely essential. There are many details of the home buying process that can seem overwhelming to a buyer. We provide the information and guidance to help you succeed !
The following is a very simplified overview of the home buying process. We will provide you with a home buying consultation that explores your needs and goals. From there, a home buying plan will be put together to help you achieve home ownership !
1. We can refer you to a local, reputable mortgage lender, if you don’t have one already. Contact your lender about obtaining a mortgage pre-approval, not a pre-qualification. Ask us about the difference and the importance of a pre-approval over a pre-qualification.
2. Determine your overall home buying budget, considering your down payment, mortgage pre-approval, homeownership expenses, utilities, and so on. Consider other life goals such as saving for retirement or a child’s college fund.
3. Decide your priorities in a home, beginning with the neighborhoods you prefer, and the number of bedrooms and baths you need for your household. Decide what you need most, and be flexible on the rest.
4. Begin your home search with our help ! We will share information about homes for sale, including home builders.
5. When you find the ideal home, make an offer based on our expert advice !
6. We will negotiate the home purchase on your behalf, based upon your instructions and wishes, while protecting your best interests.
7. Once your offer has been accepted, it’s time to order your home inspection, purchase your homeowner’s insurance, and prepare for closing. We will be close at hand ! If any issues arise, we will work to resolve them.
8. You will receive pre-closing documentation that explains your transaction costs. You will then proceed to the scheduled closing. We will be there to answer any questions !
Our fees are charged in two stages.
- the initial non-refundable registration fee of 900 € is payable on signing our agreement.
- our fee for successfully finding and helping you acquire your chosen property is charged at 1.5% to 5% of the price paid.
We secure a deal well below the price you would have paid through a selling agent, saving you more than the value of our fee.
Contact us now : firstname.lastname@example.org